Manufacturing Equipment Maintenance Technician
Job ID :
US - Kansas - Lenexa
- Maintain, repair and fabricate production, support equipment and systems.
- Troubleshoot electrical, mechanical, and pneumatic systems as required.
- Frequently required to make parts using common machine tools.
- Should possess strong customer service skills. Able to use input from equipment operators to develop a strategy for repairs.
- Assists in analyzing and correcting problems encountered during Maintenance work to insure work is performed according to SOP’s.
- Assist Maintenance Supervisor to ensure all maintenance work orders are followed through to a completed status with the goal of 100% equipment uptime.
- Stay up-to-date of all company policy changes and new procedures in manufacturing operations.
- Ensure safety of employees and comply with all health and safety policies/guidelines.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Good computer skills (Microsoft Office including Word, Power Point and Outlook and internet based programs)
- High degree of accuracy and decision-making ability.
- Must have sufficient mechanical aptitude and technical skill to work with minimal supervision within established procedures
- Possess vocational technical or at least three years related job experience.
- Possess previous process control and various piping system experience.
- Must have basic knowledge of industrial wiring.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join