Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. is the world leader in serving science, with revenues of $20 billion and 65,000 employees in 50 countries. Our mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. We help our customers accelerate life sciences research, solve complex analytical challenges, improve patient diagnostics, deliver medicines to market and increase laboratory productivity. Our four premier brands – Life Technologies, Thermo Scientific, Fisher Scientific and Unity Lab Services – offer an unmatched combination of innovative technologies, purchasing convenience and comprehensive support. For more information, please visit www.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific Baltics, UAB creates, manufactures and distributes molecular biology products for life science research and diagnostics. Products are exported to more than 80 countries.
Thermo Fisher Scientific Baltics, UAB successfully expands its activities and invites to a friendly and more than 700 employees team:
- Will manufacture Dynabeads in aseptic controlled area according to GMP requirements.
- Will have to assure successful manufacturing and at the same moment look into possibilities to improve processes related to manufacturing and Quality management system.
- Create documentation needed.
- Will closely work with manufacturing team as well with other colleagues from quality control, quality assurance, environmental monitoring, engineers, etc.
- Will participate in validation and qualification activities of equipment and processes.
- Will take part in new product implementation projects where products are being developed and implemented into aseptic manufacturing under GMP requirements.
- Master’s degree in molecular chemistry, biochemistry, bioengineering.
- English language skills (oral and written).
- Computer literacy (MS Office. Navision – advantage).
- Knowledge of analytic methods and analytical skills. Ability to work with HPLC – advantage.
- Responsibility, organizations and communications skills.
- Ability to work in a team.
The company offers:
- The innovative environment of the rapidly growing international company.
- An exciting opportunity to be part of a dynamic global organization and work with experienced professionals.
- High performing, driven and supportive working culture and outstanding development possibilities to increase your potential.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join