When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, and you’ll be valued and recognized for your performance. With talented managers and inspiring coworkers to support you, you’ll find the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
What Will You Do?
How Will You Get There?
- Bachelor's Degree is required
- APICS certification is preferred
- 6 - 10 years of planning, purchasing, manufacturing, inventory or combined experience is required
- QAD/SAP experience is preferred
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office (especially Excel).
- Experience with MRP replenishment process and level loading planning a plus
- Possess strong analytical and quantitative skills and excellent communication (written and verbal) skills.
- Abiility to manage multiple projects and initiatives and while maintaining a strong sense of urgency.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years working with ERP systems
This position has not been approved for Relocation Assistance.