Group: Life Sciences Solutions Group (LSG)
Division/Business Unit: BioProduction Division/Sales
This role is part of the commercial sales organization supporting the BioProduction Division portfolio which provides biotechnology and biopharmaceutical customers with integrated solutions across the entire bioproduction workflow.
- Commercial Excellence
- “Point of Contact” - Set and communicate commercial priorities
- Utilize Molecule Intelligence/Analysis to identify and track opportunities
- Create process to evaluate/improve performance
- Partner with commercial teams to achieve goals
- Business Development
- Lead cross functional teams as an individual contributor to evaluate/analyze new opportunities from customers/commercial (ROI, market research)
- Strengthen strategies to increase presence in Asia Pacific
- Identify emerging trends and develop plans to address
- Opportunity Analysis and Execution
- Inorganic opportunities
- Business collaborations and alliances
- BS/BA required, major in business or technical field preferred. MBA or other advanced degree a plus.
- 5+ years in bioprocessing field.
- Experience with is preferred.
- Experience with data warehousing and CRM tools required; Saleforce.com and Cognos reporting tools desired.
- Expert Microsoft Office skills required.
- 25-50% travel
- Highly motivated, passionate self-starter, analytical, detail-oriented and operationally-focused.
- Ability to think through and implement creative solutions.
- Excellent relationship building skills.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 65,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.
Apply today! http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.