Technical Support Manager- WPS (Water Purification System)
Job ID :
India - Mumbai
- Responsible for After Sales – Service Management and Channel Service for Lab Water Systems.
- Managing Installation, Planning and Qualification of Systems through Channel Service.
- Qualification, Validation and Documentation Support to direct customers as well through Channel service.
- Escalation of Technical Issues & feedback on quality issues to BU.
- Meeting & exceeding Set Targets and KPI for Service Revenue for Lab Water Systems.
- Managing and Assisting Channel Partners in Pre Sales / Technical & Service issues.
- Organizing Service Training for channel FSE team.
- Maintain Technical Information, Manuals, Service Tools, Test Equipment & Calibration Tools.
- Cost-effective implementation of business processes & in house resources.
- Providing Technical Support for Smart-Vue Wireless Monitoring Systems including validation, certification and online remote support.
- Weekly review and monitoring of Service Calls jointly with Channel.
- Monitoring CAS feedback for calls related to lab water systems.
- Sharing the CAS data with channel service on a quarterly basis.
- Highlighting the areas of improvements needed to be done by the channel for improving service deliverables and CAS feedback.
- Weekly discussion on open cases with Channel Partner Service Head.
- Organising Service Training programs for channel service team.
- Joint visits to customer site for critical cases and key/focus accounts.
- Advising the channel to stocking for essential spares and consumables stock.
- Having Quarterly service review with Channel Management along with GM Service, GM Sales and BDM-WPS for highlighting the service performance and improvements needed.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join