Job Title: Global Marketing Manager – Purification and Pharmaceutical Analytics
Requisition ID: 58008BR
When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career goals.
Location/Division Specific Information
This role supports the Bioproduction marketing team for Purification and Pharmaceutical Analytics. The position can be based in Bedford, MA, Carlsbad, CA, South San Francisco, CA, or Frederick, MD.
How will you make an impact?
The Global Marketing Manager will help develop and execute marketing programs for a broad complex portfolio of chromatography and protein purification products and in the safety and quality testing portfolio. This experienced, dynamic manager will be a key member of the bioproduction marketing team. The candidate in this role will need to successfully work within a highly matrixed organization, develop global and integrated multi-channel marketing plans, and create and manage tactical execution in order to achieve marketing KPI, revenue targets and other annual operating plan objectives.
What will you do?
- Analysis of customer segments, competitor positions, business trends, and market opportunities.
- Develop, execute, measure, and report on engaging tactical marketing plans that use a customer journey framework.
- Create and implement relevant marketing content across multiple channels, including web, video, social media, print, collateral and more.
- Develop training and educational material for both internal and external customers in collaboration with product management, R&D, commercial teams, and channel partners.
- Coordinate with corporate marketing functions to ensure consistency with brand and company standards; understand, uphold, and communicate our brand strategy in all aspects of our marketing programs.
- Interact with varying levels of internal and external personnel including direct customer communication, agency coordination, internal communications, and cross-divisional and cross-functional collaboration.
- Work closely with regional marketing and regional sales managers to build and execute marketing programs within their regions.
- Perform other related duties as required and/or assigned.
- Preferred Position Location: Bedford, MA
How will you get here?
- 5+ years of experience developing product marketing programs and successfully implementing tactical marketing plans for life science or bioprocessing products.
- Bachelor’s degree in Biology, Biochemistry, Molecular Biology or other scientific discipline OR Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, engineering or related degree.
- Strong business acumen and customer focus are essential.
- A strong record of building alignment in cross-functional teams.
- Exceptional communication, project management, and planning skills.
- Travel is required. (up to 20%)
- MBA strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of: 4Ps, marketing communication mix, communication channels, segmentation, value proposition and marketing program development and execution, content strategy/marketing, content audit, VOC research, customer journey maps and marketing automation technologies.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 65,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.
Apply today! http://jobs.thermofisher.com