Position Summary: To lead the multi- lingual Service Administration team to deliver outstanding service to customers and to proactively develop dtreamlined and scalable processes which will deliver improvements to dispatch time nad time to resolve customer on- site issues. To lead the team in generating service contracts to drive service revenue.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Team supervision
- Performance management and development
- Workload management
- Manage commercially critical (hot) cases
- Provide metrics and reports for APD management
- General service administration as required
- Log and handle customer requests
- Manage spare part orders
- Manage shipment of demo and loaner units
- Manage workshop repairs
- Manage sale of service contracts
- Manage invoicing of all service activities
- Manage maintenance of service database
- Service process
- Define standard EU service process with service management team
- Create & update service process documents
- Improve processes as required to ensure optimal service levels
- Maintain close contact with all commercial team leaders
- Supervision experience
- High level of accuracy/ data integrity
- Analytical skills and the ability to draw actionable conclusions.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Demonstrated ability to operate independently to take initiative
- Works cooperatively with others in sharing and listening to ideas.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to draw actionable conclusions.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Demonstrates Thermo Values: Integrity, Intensity, Innovation, Involvement
- Role Model Leadership – embody the 4-I values, delight customers, communicate openly and honestly, focus on growth, champion employee development.
- Limited travel.required
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join