Job Title: Field Service Manager UK, Ireland and Nordics region – Cascadion
Requisition ID: 58317BR
Location: UK Home Office/Field Service:
About Thermo Fisher Scientific
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE: TMO) is the world leader in serving science, with revenues of more than $20 billion and approximately 65,000 employees globally. Our mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. We help our customers accelerate life sciences research, solve complex analytical challenges, improve patient diagnostics, deliver medicines to market and increase laboratory productivity. Through our premier brands – Thermo Scientific, Applied Biosystems, Invitrogen, Fisher Scientific and Unity Lab Services – we offer an unmatched combination of innovative technologies, purchasing convenience and comprehensive services
Field Service Manager UK, Ireland and Nordics region (m/w) | ID
Thermo Fisher Scientific is currently recruiting a Field Service Manager for the North region (UK, Ireland and Nordics) who is responsible for the Cascadion SM Clinical Analyzer liquid chromatography – tandem mass spectrometry (LC-MSMS) field service and support team.
- Build, develop and manage a new team of field service engineers and field application specialists in the North region to service and support the Cascadion SM Clinical Analyzer customers.
- Develop processes and service solution systems that are aligned with existing processes with other Thermo Fisher Scientific commercial service groups.
- Recruiting and hiring of new field service engineer and field application specialist professionals and ensure that the resources are properly trained to meet the service objectives.
- Leading role in ensuring documenting field service activities, including qualification and service reports and timely submit through the required systems.
- Lead the service team to ensure timely and quality support to the customers to meet the customer expectations and the service level agreements.
- Address customer enquiries, resolve issues and review customer feedbacks proactively. Identify and resolve customer concerns/complaints in timely manner to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Effectively communicate and align with other liaison groups such as Product Support and Sales.
- BS degree or above in engineering (electrical or mechanical) or other degree with equivalent professional experience.
- 3-5 years’ experience of working as a service team leader or team manager.
- Sound working knowledge of analytical instrumentation and Field Service experience in installing, servicing of analytical LC/MS equipment and/or IVD instrumentation.
- Demonstrated organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks with different priorities.
- Understanding and experience of liquid chromatography and mass spectrometry instrumentation and software is a plus.
- Ability to work independently, have effective communication skills in English.
- Must be willing and able to travel (est. 30% - 50%)
- Recruiter: Alverina Corion; email@example.com
- At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 65000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join