The role of the Scrum Master is to plan, execute, and finalize projects according to scope, schedule and budget. This includes coordinating the efforts of team members and third-party contractors or consultants in order to deliver projects. The scrum master is a very skilled project manager who leads several scrum teams focused on an integrated global, cross divisional SAP Cloud for Service Management implementation.
- Strong understanding and applied experience with Agile development principles.
- Ability to coach teams in the scrum master capacity.
- Ability to work effectively in a dynamic development environment with matrix reporting structure.
- Strong facilitation skills.
- Ability to multi-task in a very fast- paced environment, between multiple projects and post-project support.
- Strong time management skills, prioritization abilities and independently “take ownership”.
- Responsible to ensure appropriate business processes, data quality, and systems delivery.
- Ability to define business processes, data needs, and requirements, write use and business cases.
- Able to work effectively with dispersed, remote and global teams when needed.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join