When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career goals.
Priority Solutions International, part of Thermo Fisher Scientific, is a Life Science specialty logistics provider. Our focus on product integrity across the full supply chain including samples, urgent care and trade product is best-in-class and aligned with Life Science Quality Assurance requirements. Our industry business intelligence across multiple clients, adherence to regulatory requirements and deviation prevention mechanisms provides both tangible and intangible cost savings. This is why the largest global pharmaceutical companies have come to rely on us to support their very specific logistics needs. http://www.prioritysolutions.com
- Provide direct daily supervision of warehouse personnel to ensure safe, clean and efficient operation of the distribution facility.
- On a daily basis work with Operations Management in the development and implementation of functional area work schedules to assure effective and efficient operations
- Communicate information from management to floor and vice versa.
- Engage in daily management, Gemba walks, 5S and Practical Process Improvement on a daily basis
- Maintains the Warehouse and Distribution areas under Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Ensures that inventory is properly and safely stored. Maintains warehouse for safety, security, neatness and organization.
- Identifies discrepancies as they arise, uses problem solving abilities to investigate deviations and complaints.
- Prioritizes work assignments and handles multiple tasks to ensure all Distribution assigned tasks are completed as scheduled. Takes on additional tasks willingly and as needed.
- Carry out change controls for changes to processes and/or SOP’s
- Ensures all Thermo Fisher Scientific Standard Operating Procedures are followed and all personnel are trained on all required SOP’s
- Write deviations, perform investigations and determine appropriate CAPAs
- Assist Management to meet Supply Chain Management Departmental goals
- Performs various administrative duties as directed by the Manager
- Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 3-5 years of Distribution/Warehouse experience and a minimum of 2 years supervisory skills or equivalent.
- Competent in all aspects of inventory management, distribution and warehouse procedures
- Ability to lead and develop team momentum, enthusiasm, and pride
- Ability to work as part of team within Distribution and across QA, Client Services and Supply Chain departments
- Ability to direct a workforce to accomplish assigned tasks
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Experience working in all aspects of a Quality Management System i.e. Complaints, Deviations, Change Controls, CAPAs
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Able to maintain a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Must be able to work independently and possess problem solving ability
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE: TMO) is the world leader in serving science, with revenues of more than $20 billion and approximately 65,000 employees globally. Our mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. We help our customers accelerate life sciences research, solve complex analytical challenges, improve patient diagnostics, deliver medicines to market and increase laboratory productivity. Through our premier brands – Thermo Scientific, Applied Bio systems, Invitrogen, Fisher Scientific and Unity Lab Services – we offer an unmatched combination of innovative technologies, purchasing convenience and comprehensive services. Apply today at http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join