When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career goals.
Priority Solutions International, part of Thermo Fisher Scientific, is a Life Science specialty logistics provider. Our focus on product integrity across the full supply chain including samples, urgent care and trade product is best-in-class and aligned with Life Science Quality Assurance requirements. Our industry business intelligence across multiple clients, adherence to regulatory requirements and deviation prevention mechanisms provides both tangible and intangible cost savings. This is why the largest global pharmaceutical companies have come to rely on us to support their very specific logistics needs. http://www.prioritysolutions.com
- Assist Supervisor/Manager in the supervision of departmental warehouse personnel to ensure safe, clean, and efficient operation of the facility.
- Assist Supervisor/ Manager on a daily basis in the development and implementation of functional area work schedules to assure effective and efficient operations.
- Manage team to ensure that all customer activities expectations are met and whenever possible exceeded.
- Maintain exceptional work environments that allows for impromptu client inspections, and potential client tours.
- Security and safety standards must be followed, with zero tolerance for deviation.
- Operate all equipment and obtain necessary certifications according to OSHA
- Ensure adherence to all PDMA and cGMP procedures.
- Escort visitors in secured areas and ensure visitor adherence to security requirements.
- Ensure associates are provided the proper training.
- Complete end of day processes and transmit client files.
- Competent in all aspects of inventory management, distribution and warehouse procedures
- Ability to lead and develop team momentum, enthusiasm, and pride
- Ability to work as part of team within Distribution and across QA, Client Services and Supply Chain departments
- Ability to direct a workforce to accomplish assigned tasks
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Able to maintain a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Must be able to work independently and possess problem solving ability
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE: TMO) is the world leader in serving science, with revenues of more than $20 billion and approximately 65,000 employees globally. Our mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. We help our customers accelerate life sciences research, solve complex analytical challenges, improve patient diagnostics, deliver medicines to market and increase laboratory productivity. Through our premier brands – Thermo Scientific, Applied Bio systems, Invitrogen, Fisher Scientific and Unity Lab Services – we offer an unmatched combination of innovative technologies, purchasing convenience and comprehensive services. Apply today at http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join