When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career goals.
Fisher Clinical Services, part of Thermo Fisher Scientific, is a leading provider of global clinical supply chain. With unwavering commitment to service, science and process engineering, Fisher Clinical Services is powered by people with an exceptional commitment to quality, deeply instilled ethics of personal responsibility and unrivaled expertise. We are exclusively focused on serving the packaging and distribution requirements of clinical trials across the world. Whether planning, packaging, labeling, storing, or distributing the important supplies needed to perform clinical research, for more than 27 years Fisher Clinical Services has been committed to delivering the highest possible value while ensuring adherence to the highest level of quality, performance, reliability and sustainability standards. http://www.fisherclinicalservices.com/
- 1-3 years’ experience working with a CMMS system in a Maintenance or Engineering Department
- Vendor and contractor management in a Facilities Maintenance function
- Proficient skills in using Microsoft Office software products (MSWord, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- 1-3 years’ of experience in an pharmaceutical and/or packaging setting with cGMP knowledge
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Advanced schooling or Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- 1-3 years’ experience working with Maximo Enterprise Software and an understanding of standard work processes/classification/categorization, asset management, System/Assembly & Asset Hierarchies
- Customer service and project management experience.
- 1-3 years’ experience planning, scheduling and auditing overall facilities/maintenance activities
- Technical understanding of electrical, mechanical and building equipment, operations and maintenance
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE: TMO) is the world leader in serving science, with revenues of more than $20 billion and approximately 65,000 employees globally. Our mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. We help our customers accelerate life sciences research, solve complex analytical challenges, improve patient diagnostics, deliver medicines to market and increase laboratory productivity. Through our premier brands – Thermo Scientific, Applied Bio systems, Invitrogen, Fisher Scientific and Unity Lab Services – we offer an unmatched combination of innovative technologies, purchasing convenience and comprehensive services. Apply today at http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join