When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career goals.
Grow Chrom business in responsible territory by achieving sales and marketing objectives and working with application, service and other teams to satisfy customer for long term success.
- Responsible for all sales activities in the responsible territory or industry.
- Organize and participate marketing activities, such as seminars, workshop or demo as needed to generate sales leads and qualify them.
- Provide appropriate technical solutions and quotations to prospective customers to lead to successful closure of sales.
- Influences preparation and presents technical assistance, consultation and problem solving to customers as necessary
- Develop and maintain key account strategies for high profile customers and maintain good relationship with industry opinion leaders.
- Manage customer satisfaction with all installed customers through effective coordination with Customer Support team.
- Gather sales and marketing data and submit weekly (Expense) and monthly reports (Won/Lost orders, Forecasts, Cold Call Activity, Lead Follow-up) on a timely basis.
- Responsible for discount administration within assigned authorization.
- Arranges presentation schedule with customer base.
- Manages controllable expense budget within assigned territory.
- Has ultimate responsibility for account management in assigned territory.
- BS degree or above in Chemistry, Analytical Chemistry, or equivalent required.
- 3-8 years sales experience selling capital equipment, preferably in the analytical instrument market. Appropriate experience in Applications or Customer Support will be considered in lieu of direct sales experience.
- Handles pressure/disappointment professionally. Willingness to accept constructive criticism/suggestions
- Good oral and written communication skills in both Chinese and English. Effective interpersonal communicator.
- Travel will be a mix of airline, rail or bus transportation. It will be necessary to lift and carry demonstration equipment and computers that can weigh up to 25 kg
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 50,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join