The Laboratory Product Representative manages a geographic region and is responsible for maintaining and growing business through inside sales, outbound telephone prospecting. This will be accomplished by establishing strong business relationships with our current and future client base along with all Thermo Fisher Scientific's channel partners. Purview includes the entire LPD product portfolio (consumables and equipment).
· Develop new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound networking.
· Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned territory.
· Research accounts, uses historical data and trends to find new business opportunities.
· Identify key players and generate interest.
· Develops territory business plan and frequently update according to business and market changes.
· Understand customer needs and requirements.
· Close sales and achieve quotas.
· Communicates the value of doing business with Thermo Fisher Scientific.
· Collaborate with channel partners and create solutions for customer.
· Identify competitive positions and tactics within accounts; develop strategies to address.
· Present benefits and solutions to customers in a way that addresses their needs; use selling techniques to advance the sales cycle; leverages points of agreement to gain buy-in and commitment for moving forward.
· Prioritize daily actives effectively with good time management skills.
· Accept and adapt to change quickly while remaining effective and efficient.
· Fully understand the product workflow pertaining to the needs of the current customer base.
· Effectively leverage the tools and resources available to assist in the sales process such as SFDC opportunity entry, dashboards, forecast and analytical reports.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join