1) Provide quality control support through timely inspection / verification of materials, processes and products.
2) Perform engineering evaluation per test protocol and compile inspection records to facilitate traceability for demonstration of product compliance as instructed by QA/ QC Engineer
3) Compile inspection records, approved COC/ CofA to facilitate traceability for demonstration of product compliance as well as customer complaint data for analysis by QA/QC Engineer.
4) Retrieve manufacturing test/calibration data as requested by customer.
5) Ensure appropriateness and completion of DHR as follows:
i) Test Results are within specifications
ii)COA / COC are prepared and signed
iii)Good Documentation Practice
6) Perform product/ process acceptance activities(Incoming and Outgoing Inspection) based on approved and released specifications and documentation
7) Perform label printing and reconciliation based on approved and released specifications and documentation.
8) Support plant-wide activities and special projects, as assigned.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join