Accountant - AP, Intercompany
Job ID :
South Korea - Seoul
- Prepare, enter and post journal entries. Evaluate journal entries for completeness and accuracy in compliance with K-IFRS/US GAAP
- Day to day duties will include Reconciliation of Intercompany Statements for transportation related invoices and operating expense recharge invoices.
- Responsible for management of disputes: raising any invoice queries and resolving them, and identifying problem areas and bringing them to the attention of the management with proposed solutions
- Month end duties will included Preparation of Intercompany Settlement report
- Perform month-end account analysis and reconciliation over general ledger accounts. Research and resolve any reconciling items on a monthly basis.
- Assists in maintenance of documentation of policies, procedures and controls
- Coordinate accounting entries with other departments and accounting system modules.
- Completing special projects as requested.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Business Administration required
- Around 3 years corporate accounting experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suites in required(Proficient in MS Excel)
- A quick learner and problem solving skills to succeed in a very dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Is flexible and able to work as part of a team
- Highly motivated
- Detail oriented
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, computer and organizational skills.
- General knowledge of K-IFRS/US GAAP
- Must be able prioritize and follow through on tasks
- Seeks fast-paced, multitask environment.
- The ability to take and utilize guidance effectively
- Able to implement solutions to complex issues
- Using SAP/Oracle E1 Program
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join