Provide financial analysis, auditing, reporting, operational assessments and strategic support for the Third Party Services group of RSD. Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provide financial reporting and support for 3P, including quarterly department and key customer P&L’s, proforma modeling (RFP’s and as-needed), MBR/QBR reporting and sales analysis.
- Assist in the development and communication of 3P financial and operating goals, including coordination with AOP as well as monthly and quarterly updates.
- Identify profit improvement and productivity opportunities, and drive implementation through metric performance, innovation and process improvement.
- Perform internal audits of designated key accounts for contractual compliance and margin expansion opportunities.
- Provide price roll analytics and weighted for sales reports as needed.
- Identify and monitor hotlist items with respect to price changes and margin compression
- Review highest-moving CHP’s below cost and take corrective action.
- Monitor negative transactions and correct as necessary via credits/rebills.
- Document customers with Non-contract Trans PPA and monitor sell price to capture trans recovery.
- Provide quarterly revenue and margin reports by customer “type” – i.e. Sliding Scale, Program, and “all Other”.
- Document margin improvement realized as a result of these activities.
- Provide other ad hoc analysis and support as needed.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join