Product Manager (Centrifugation and Analytical Instruments)
The role requires one to provide technical/application supports to internal and external customers. The product manager is also required to understand the market, our product positioning and formulate an approach that will be effective to win over our competition and contribute to business success. The person will be supporting Fisher Scientific sales teams and customers in both Malaysia and Singapore.
- Responsible for providing technical & application support to customers, providing training and product direction to sales team.
- Work with distributors and direct sales personnel to achieve financial targets.
- Prepare, implement and monitor product portfolio business plan to achieve financial (revenue and margin) targets. This includes, but not limited to, product marketing strategies and tactics including promotion, advertising, pricing and distribution.
- Analyses product performance, competitive & market development and recommends changes to business plan according to the analysis.
- Manages relationships with key opinion leaders and reference sites.
- Responsible for providing product forecasts, monitoring and maintenance of inventory levels so that the company and customer expectations are met.
- Liaising with factory or the vendor’s team on promotion, forecasting, sampling, report, technical issues and solutions.
- To work with marketing / product management/ supply chain on pricing strategy.
- To work with marketing team on updating and maintaining our website to correctly reflect our offerings.
- Act as point of first reference for all product related enquiries and work collaboratively with relevant parties (e.g. compliance, regulatory, ISO, GDPMDS, Bizsafe) to address any issues that may arise.
- Possess at least a Master’s Degree in Chemistry with extensive research and/or laboratory experience. We welcome researchers/academicians who aspire to transition to a commercial career.
- Prior experience in analytical instruments would be an advantage.
- Prior experience in laboratory equipment sales and/or distributor management would be an advantage.
- Willing travel up to 20% of the time.
- Possesses good negotiation, presentation and communication skills, positive attitude, team player and self-motivated.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join