Team Lead - Product Specialist
Job ID :
Singapore - Pandan Crescent
- Managing a team of Account Manager or Product Specialist to deliver commercial targets
- Responsible for supervising, managing and motivating team members on daily basis.
- Consistently achieve or exceed assigned monthly & yearly sales goals/quotas within assigned expense guidelines and territory.
- Identify, develop and close large account or global customers.
- Ability to use sales tools, organize and accurately forecast territory results, provide market intelligence, implement value selling and meet sales objectives
- Sells new products by establishing key customer relationships and understanding customer application needs.
- Monitor competitive activity and industry trends, fosters competitive solutions to meet sales goals.
- Timely submittal of forecasts, weekly reports, monthly highlights and other related reports for defined territory to Sales Manager
- Maintain accurate and current records of proposals, opportunities, accounts, contacts, leads and actions
- Regular and proactive updating of management on any new developments in the marketplace for example: competitor behaviors, product issues, customer changes, wins or potential misses
- Present the company’s products in a positive manner and maintain/build our reputation in the marketplace.
- Maintain intensity, persistence and continually strive to increase market share.
- Call on all organizational levels and functional areas, using Strategic Selling techniques within assigned account which influence purchasing decisions.
- Prospect and establish new opportunities by managing a sales pipeline and developing and delivering proposals to customers by illustrating Thermo Fisher’s value proposition
- Build and sustain relationships with customers and ensure customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Manage assigned product portfolio and execute and implement company defined sales and marketing strategies
- Leverage available resources to effectively implement company marketing plan, strategies and sales processes
- Work with manufacturer representatives and Product Management team to develop and continually improve product knowledge, arrive at most favored pricing, and improve account profitability
- Develop and implement tactics to develop new customers and opportunities and secure territorial annual sales growth consistent with company AOP goals.
- Lead Account activities for high value accounts. Possibly cross-territories.
- Coach/guide and motivate Account Manager or Product Specialist to optimize achievement of sales goals via their supplementary efforts.
- Develop, write, and execute detailed business plan for managing strategic account annually, updated quarterly.
- A Diploma or Bachelor Degree in Life Science/ Biochemistry/ Chemistry or any Science related disciplines.
- Minimum 5 – 8 years of relevant sales experience with good working knowledge of science industry segments such as Food & Beverage, Personal Care, Chemical & Testing Labs, Environment and Electronics
- Proven track record of sales achievement
- Team player with good interpersonal skill
- Ability to identify new target accounts each year and be able to develop and execute territory plans.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- Ability to work independently and be self motivated.
- Demonstrate Thermo Fisher Scientific values – Integrity, Intensity, Innovation and Involvement.
- Knowledgeable with respect to competitive landscape for laboratory products and services.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Setting clear team goals
- Delegation of tasks and setting of deadlines
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join