Job Title: APAC DXPK and Clinical Business Development Manager
Job Description Summary
This role is a senior level commercial position chartered to create and implement strategies and tactics to achieve regional sales and market share objectives for DXPK and Clinical product lines for Asia Pacific in cooperation with commercial and product management. A critical function of the Commercial Manager (CM) will be work with Divisional, Regional, Business Unit and Channel Partner management to communicate the regional market and customer needs and to coordinate efforts to drive business through the creation of a multi-generation commercial plan for the defined category of products. Ability to monitor, analyze and report on business performance on a routine basis in a timely fashion is fundamental.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Develops and implements regional go-to-market strategies for DXPK and Clinical product lines for Asia Pacific in cooperation with commercial and global product management
- Actively participates in cross functional BU DXPK business team and BU Clinical business team
- Provides channel management support for DXPK and Clinical in conjunction with the LCD APAC Commercial teams.
- Identifies and capitalizes on opportunities to grow direct sales and channel sales through innovative promotions and marketing programs
- Develops regional tactical marketing plans in cooperation with product management
- Creates, implements, tracks and monitors results of strategic and tactical plans
- Assist APAC commercial team in key accounts and large deals
- Responsible for analyzing the sales trends, assisting with product forecasting, SKU wise business margin analysis, generating sales reports and strategizing business growth with the sales team and Channel partners.
- Develop financial analysis to drive performance of product line
- Acts as a liaison between product management, the channels and field sales teams where needed
- Collect input from field personnel including sales reps, channels and service representatives
- Travel with sales team to meet customers to drive revenue and collect market feedback (VOC) for data driven decision making; supports local commercial teams with demos and sales calls when required
- Identifies and works with collaboration partners to drive sales
- Identifies, coordinates, plans and attends APAC tradeshows, conferences and exhibitions to gather customer facing and market feedback
- Assists in setting up product in Thermo Fisher and channel partner systems (SAP etc.)
- Works with sales to identify reference customers, drives reference customer programs
- Collaborates with product management to create strategic plans to increase visibility of product lines, cross selling opportunities within LSG portfolio, look for bundling opportunities across divisions
- Assists in arranging local product trainings; helps train local channels reps
- Master’s Science degree in Biology/ Bioscience/ Biotechnology/ Science or Engineering
- Management/ Business degree desired
- 6 plus years’ experience in life science and/or in-vitro diagnostics industry in Sales/ Product Management/ Marketing, experience with Life Science Consumables preferred
- Experience in analyzing market trends to develop business centric strategies to grow share
- Ability to work in matrix structure, developing interdepartmental relationships and ability to operate independently, with initiative, and good business judgment
- Develops the regional commercial plan, including development and implementation of tactics to accomplish growth targets.
- New Product launch/ monitoring experience
- Works closely with Divisional, Regional and Business Unit (BU) leadership teams to drive execution of strategy and tactics to achieve business objectives.
- Ensure Business Reporting on firm datelines with market details.
- Works closely with channel partners to drive execution of strategy and tactics to achieve business objectives.
- Defines regional promotional tools and sales tactics to drive sales including product pricing, promotional tactics, and distribution channels (in conjunction with the BU and local management).
- Represents the regional market/customer needs to product management in the development of new products and solutions.
- Close working with Marketing Communications (Marcom) team to implement promotional tactics and establishes metrics to assess performance of each promotional program.
- Ability to design, implements, and execute sales strategies for delivering planned revenue, profitability and market share growth objectives.
- Attends tradeshows and represents company as requested.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join