About Thermo Fisher Scientific
When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career goals.
The Sr. Global Market Development Manager, postnatal, plays a vital role in the commercial success of the Reproductive Health (RH) organization and leads a globally postnatal market development and marketing which serves Thermo Fisher’s commercial teams around the world. As part of the mission-driven team, the individual is central to our goal of unleashing the power of Thermo Fisher's largest collection of platforms for Reproductive Health's postnatal applications.
Reporting to the Director, Global Market Development and Marketing, s/he drives marketing and market development initiatives across the postnatal segments and applications. This role owns the postnatal applications global marketing plan and in addition to directly managing the North America postnatal market development execution by interfacing with both Product Management and Sales and Support team, the individual will also be coordinating with other designated regional marketing managers from EMEA, China, APJ and South America to execute ongo-to-marketing strategies and tactics.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Drive Postnatal Marketing and Market Development activities to achieve the business vertical’s revenue target
- Market Development- Identify global and regional postnatal market trends, competitive situation, reimbursement policy and diagnostic guidelines and regulatory landscape and growth opportunities and near and long term priorities. Gather and use relevant data to generate actionable insights and programs which drive market awareness, demand generation and competitive differentiation to achieve revenue targets.
- Develop strategic, multi-channel integrated marketing plans for areas of responsibility, including customer segmentation, competitor analysis, business trends, market opportunities, and staging and pacing of marketing tactical programs
- Guide the development of copy and creative content for postnatal market, appropriately positioning products for customer segments, while conveying strong value propositions and clear product differentiation
- Collaborate and ensure alignment of marketing, sales training plans and support materials among Product Management, Regional Market Development Partners, Commercial Leaders, and other stakeholders
- Develop and execute engaging marketing campaigns to achieve measurable results for new and existing products
- Successfully engage with advertising agencies and marketing program managers to deliver high-quality assets, including, but not limited to, creative direction and content for print and digital collateral, PR, social media, customer-facing presentations, global tradeshow properties and promotional materials
- Maintain campaign metrics dashboards to measure the effectiveness of marketing activities
- Act as a brand ambassador, understanding, upholding, and communicating our multi-brand strategy in all aspects of our marketing programs
- KOL Management – Be at the forefront of the business and drive for expanded KOL program that ensures connection and strong relationships with KOL’s within postnatal segment to bring voice of customer into the business unit. Be the advocate of the market and customer needs and influence the key KOL’s of the value of our technology. Generate proof materials to be leveraged in marketing and sales activities.
- Customer advocate – ensure sufficient face time in front of customers to truly manage and influence market future trends. Gain credibility within key accounts to help drive account health and growth.
- Bachelor of Science or advanced degree in Biology, Molecular Biology, Genetics, Immunology, or other life science is preferred. A degree in Marketing, Communications or Business, with previous work experience in biotechnology, medical devices, or pharmaceutical industry is also acceptable. PhD, MS and/or MBA are desirable.
- 5-7+ years of proven hands-on experience in marketing roles of increasing scope and responsibility in the genomics, molecular biology, or molecular diagnostic arenas.
- Self-starter and collaborative within project teams, and successful track record working in complex global, matrix environments, including managing expectations of multiple stakeholders across business units and regions
- Excellent written and oral communication skills including presentations to senior leadership and large audiences
- Exceptional skill managing complex marketing projects with a strong attention to detail
- Adept at building and maintain relationships with customers and key opinion leaders
- Strong creative intuition on design and messaging that resonates with customers and an ability to learn from previous campaigns to improve on performance
- Develop and deliver presentations and trainings for a wide variety of audiences, including sales teams, regional marketing and customers
- Must be able to manage project scope, budget and schedule to achieve timely completion of project deliverables
- Experienced in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Approximately 50% domestic and international travel
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 65,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.
Apply today! http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join