Regional Market Development - Activities
- The primary objective of the regional marketing role is to lead the transformation of divisional strategy into regionally relevant, inspiring marketing that creates customer value, revenue and growth.
- To develop and establish the regional marketing strategy for Bioprocess Single Use Technologies as well as Measurement and Control across EMEA
- To work closely with the Commercial sales leaders for SUT in EMEA to achieve financial goals
- To deliver EMEA Marketing revenue targets and improve Marketing ROI
- To drive growth at 2% above market growth
- Regularly interact with senior leadership, negotiate and influence on critical policy-making decisions both within the EMEA leadership team and the Divisional leadership team
- To work across BPD’s BU when it is appropriate and to message more effectively to customer
- Drive the digital transformation of SUT in line with Divisional and Regional objectives
- Regulary interact with customers to make sure voc defines all marketing activites, know customer segments and their drivers and understand the different customer operating procedures across EMEA’s geographies and BPD’s business
- Leads segmentation strategy and behavioral marketing
Working with BPD and SUT BU
- Work collaboratively with all Business Unit Global Market Development managers to give input to strategy and create regional tactical campaigns, programs and projects that can be deployed in EMEA taking into consideration the needs of the regional markets and commercial organisation.
- Attend regular Business Unit (BU) meetings, both Strategic and Marketing, as voice of EMEA and customer VOC
- Give input to the Division on NPI’s and the pipeline
- Interact with BU Product Management to understand the implications in the region for NPI’s, manage the EMEA NPI launch process ensuring value proposition, positioning and segmentation are appropriate for to achieve revenue targets. Launch new products in an engaging and collaborative manner, hitting top line targets within the PV2 timeframe.
- Proactive participation in the annual planning process
- Proactively work across BU’s and Divisions to create campaings that meet our commercial objectives and that resonate with Customers eg. Oncology, Protein Expression, Cell Therapy
- Leads campaign strategy, channel mix and ensure deployment; Reviews metrics & adjustments – EMEA specific
- Responsible for integrating regional marketing dynamics into business strategy using analysis of markets, customer segmentation, competitive environment. Responsible for regional customer feedback (VOC) and sales feedback (VOS) into the business units and division.
Working with EMEA Regional Marketing Operations and EMEA functional teams
- Work with Marketing Project Manager (MPM) and MarCom partners to define and deploy campaign, programs and projects in EMEA considering breadth of sales channels, breadth of marketing communications channels and range of geographies
- Work with CRM team to define segmentation
- Work with Marketing Intel to understand macro and micro market influences in EMEA and define specific country solutions
- Work with Digital Marketing to deploy behavioural tactis
- Use all marekting channels effectively
- Interact with the Events team to ensure BPD’s promtion at relevant events
- Work with Marketing Analytics to understand ROI and revenue generation for specific marketing activites
Working with Commercial leaders and sales channels
- Ensure all sales channels have appropriate tools and training to achieve their goals
- Ensure all channels are fully trained (How to position, how to sell and how to handle objections + technical)
- Prepares and presents at business reviews and marketing reviews as appropriate.
- Works together with the Commercial training team to organize training of new hires and distribution partners
- Communicates with the appropriate sales channel on new products/new tools available, ensuring alignment between Sales channel and BU strategy
Revenue & Budget Responsibility:
- Deliver marketing activities to achieve marketing revenues goal and commercial revenue goals
- Set regional pricing, during the annual pricing round and off cycle to adjust and ensure price points are regionally relevant & based on input of the business, sales leaders and the competitive environment. Responsible for NPI pricing
- Responsibility for Marketing OpEx and ensuring the ROI of marketing activities in line with EMEA targets
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join