We are looking for an exceptionally strategic and analytical individual to join the Fisher Scientific channel as a Sr. Marketing Analyst. This position is part of a fast-paced, high-performance Marketing Analytics & Insights team where innovation and intensity are highly valued. The successful candidate will contribute to the success of our company by using various information sources and analytical techniques to develop an in-depth understanding of our existing and potential customers and market segments.
- Develop strong understanding of customers, market conditions and consumer insights through data analysis
- Derive actionable strategic insights from internal and external data sources
- Mine and evaluate purchasing data; develop and deploy models to predict key customer behaviors (e.g., likelihood to purchase, propensity to defect, customer acquisition opportunities, Share of Wallet opportunities)
- Develop business development targets by marrying external market data/research with internal customer and transactional data
- Track and forecast market growth and identify key trends
- Develop market and competitive analyses for business reviews, strategic planning, and annual planning
- Develop periodic (monthly, quarterly, annually) market dynamics and insights to support key business processes
- Support Strategic Marketing and Digital Marketing teams with analysis of marketing initiatives
- Create presentations for various management levels to share results, insights, business implications, and recommendations
- Be accountable for projects and ensure they are delivered on time and to a high quality standard.
- BA or BS degree
- 3-5 years related work experience
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking, with a proven ability to identify actionable strategic insights from data
- Ability to manage complex tasks that involve large datasets and multiple market segments
- Must be a highly driven, results-oriented, detail-oriented, self-directed creative and nimble problem solver who embraces new learning opportunities
- Must be comfortable working on fast-paced, high-stakes projects
- Ability to quickly understand patterns within large quantities of data, synthesize information from multiple sources, and distill findings into meaningful, actionable insights
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills and ability to influence key stakeholders.
- Demonstrated experience with statistical analysis, quantitative, scientific, or research-intensive discipline
- A good level of understanding of current and upcoming market and competitor dynamics in a major customer segment served by our business
- Advanced SQL and/or R and/or other software tools used for market sizing and statistical analysis
- Experience with business intelligence tools.
This position has not been approved for Relocation Assistance.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join