Job Title: Market Development Manager
Requisition ID: 58529BR
When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career goals.
How will you make an impact?
The Market Development Manager for Antibodies and Immunoassay Systems (AIS) will lead the development and execution of marketing programs using a multi-channel go-to-market strategy with a focus on Invitrogen assays for the Luminex platform. This experienced, dynamic manager will be a key member of the Global Market Development team and will work with a broad team, across multiple programs, and support our regional partners to contribute to the overall growth of the Antibodies and Immunoassays Business, globally.
What will you do?
- Develop strategic marketing plans for antibodies and immunoassays, including analysis of customer segments, competitor analysis, sales funnels, business trends, and market opportunities.
- Develop and execute engaging, bold tactical marketing plans for new and/or existing antibody and immunoassay portfolios.
- Act as a brand ambassador, understanding, upholding, and communicating our multi-brand strategy in all aspects of our marketing programs.
- Create and implement appropriate marketing content across multiple channels, including social media, web, video, print, and more.
- Develop sales force training and customer education material in collaboration with product management, R&D and commercial teams.
- Develop and manage a robust lead generation funnel for our portfolio of assays for assays for the Luminex platform.
- Coordinate with global functions to ensure consistency with brand profiles and company standards.
- Interact with varying levels of internal and external personnel including direct customer communication, public presentation, and a team-focused approach.
- Work closely with regional marketing development managers to build and execute marketing programs within their regions.
- May perform other related duties as required and/or assigned.
How will you get here?
- 5+ years of experience developing marketing strategy and successfully implementing marketing plans for scientific instruments or molecular biology reagents.
- Exceptional communication skills as well as analytical, project management and planning skills necessary.
- Demonstration of digital marketing expertise with proven campaigns in display advertising, search engine marketing, social, video and automation approaches.
- Experience with product area marketing plans, general knowledge of operating plans or industry practices for promoting and selling similar products.
- Strong business acumen and customer focus are essential.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, science, engineering or related degree.
- Bachelor’s degree in Biology, Biochemistry or related discipline.
- Knowledge of the following key competencies: 4Ps and marketing mix, marketing communication, communication channels, channels-to-market, segmentation, value proposition and marketing program development and execution.
- Experience in developing successful lead generation programs using multi-channel strategies to drive funnel fulfillment.
- Experience with marketing and voice of customer VOC.
- Travel is required. (25%)
- MBA strongly preferred.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 65,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.
Apply today! http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join