- Work closely with customers and Account Managers to accurately capture requirements and secure business.
- Work with interfacing functions to ensure timely and accurate processing of customer quotes and orders (Feasibility, Packaging Engineering, Chemical Formulations, Accounting, Pricing, BioProduction PMO team members, and Customer Service)
- Ensure Service Level Agreements and requested delivery dates are met for all customer orders for given account assignments.
- Serve as the customer advocate throughout internal processes. Troubleshoot, escalate and resolve issues and risks jeopardizing customer commitments. Communicate action plans and resolution to customer in a timely manner.
- Adhere to Custom Order Database data integrity best practices.
- Meet BioProduction business objectives around inquiry turn-around time, customer service level targets, order conversion rates, and revenue goals.
- Run reports, analyze data, develop presentations, lead customer conference calls, and participate in customer audits.
Nature and Scope
The APM applies basic principles, concepts, practices and standards of the cell culture BioProduction field to complete standard tasks and assignments, works under general direction using discretion to complete tasks, frequently solves problems through research of multiple alternatives, builds stable working relationships with internal and external contacts, and impacts the immediate workgroup through accuracy of tasks and information provided.
Requires BS/BA (Biology, Molecular Biology, Chemistry, and Engineering), or High School diploma with five years of biotechnology experience.
Position requires extensive experience in a customer facing environment and working technical knowledge of the biotechnology industry including the basics of project management methodologies. Successful candidate will have strong skills in the following areas: written and verbal communications, interpersonal cross functional team based interaction, organizational and detail orientation, analytical, planning, and problem solving. Should also be intellectually curious and results oriented.
French language speaker preferred
Has contact with all levels of company employees and external customers.
Works in an office environment. May, on a continuous basis, sit at desk for a long period of time; intermittently answer telephone and write or use a keyboard to communicate through written means. Some walking and lifting up to 20 lbs. may be required. The noise level in the work environment is usually low to moderate. Must be flexible to work varying schedules and hours as needed. Frequent travel may be required. The physical demands described above are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This position is not eligible for relocation benefits.
Limited travel is required (<10%).
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join