Customer Service Administrator
Job ID :
US - New Jersey - Swedesboro
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Applies Good Manufacturing Principles in all areas of responsibility.
- Demonstrates and promotes the company vision.
- Professional experience in editing and proofreading
- High attention to detail particularly concerning content accuracy
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team environment
- Demonstrates verbal and written communication.
- Primary task is Data Entry from scanned images and some hardcopy documents.
- Other clerical task may include, but are not limited to:
• General filing and records maintenance
• Preparing routine correspondence
• Word processing
• Compiling data for reports
• Verifying data
• Processing various documents
• Operating office equipment
• Maintaining records
- Opening mail and preparing documents for scanning
- Scanning documents through scanning device
• Distributing mail
• And other established general clerical tasks
• Demonstrates verbal and written communication.
• Meets high school education requirements or equivalent work experience.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join