Sourcing Intern Job Description
When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher, you’ll do important work. And you’ll have the opportunity for continual growth and learning in a culture that empowers your development. With revenues of $17 billion and the largest investment in R&D in the industry, we give our people the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
The Operations organization of the Life Science Solutions group is committed to making your internship best in class. We offer a true hands on experience and opportunity to solve real time supply chain and manufacturing problems, the chance to network with other interns from different backgrounds and share in activities such as community service projects. All interns are paid based on their major, degree level and classification (e.g. sophomore, junior, etc.). Interns are not eligible for other employment benefits, unless they are later hired into regular full-time positions.
- Provide project management support for various sourcing initiatives
- Work with cross functional team to ensure project progression
- Identify opportunities to streamline existing processes
- Perform tasks independently with minimal guidance
- Ability to identify potential problems and provide relevant solutions
- Experienced with Microsoft Office products
- Familiarity with Microsoft PowerBI and Microsoft 365 SharePoint a plus
- Excellent communication skills, team player
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join