Do you enjoy creating results in a fast-paced environment, and do you want to develop as a part of a successful team, then this could be the right opportunity for you.
Our European Supply Chain, based in Roskilde, is looking for a new colleague to join their team. As Demand and Supply Planning Analyst you will be working cross-functionally in a global and highly matrixed organization with many stakeholders. Your interface will be wide and your potential for influence large. Thermo Fisher embrace LEAN thinking and therefore your daily tasks will be highly influenced by this concept.
Your main responsibility will be planning deliveries to our EMEA (3PL) finished-goods warehouse in Belgium. You will take responsibility for your own portfolio, with key success criteria to ensure continuous superior service level to internal and external partners, whilst optimizing inventory levels.
- Planning deliveries for the finished-goods warehouse from global production sites and finished-product suppliers through a combination of sales feedback, market analysis and statistical modeling
- Identifying customer demands in co-operation with Commercial and Business Units, and reduce demand uncertainty by generating accurate forecasts based on historical and other pertinent information obtained by acting as primary interface between marketing and sales
- Optimizing and balancing service with stock levels – monitoring and reporting on inventory turnover and develop ways to optimize inventory, minimize cost while maintaining flexibility in supply chain
- Determine the impact of various sales and marketing plans, such as new product introductions, price increases/decreases, product withdrawals or obsolescence, promotions and incentives and modify the demand plan accordingly
- Participation/ management of development projects
- Full life cycle management from market introduction to end-of-life activities
Experience and qualifications needed to succeed
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply chain Management, Operations Management, Business Administration, Engineering or related field or equivalent experience required
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience from similar position in a manufacturing and/or global supply chain environment
- ERP system experience: SAP preferred
- Analytically strong with a logical mind and the ability to understand complex issues while optimizing planning and maintaining the overview
- Good and strong communications skills in Danish and English – adept with communicating at all levels in a professional and effective manner
- Organized, structured and decisive with the capability and willingness to work in ambiguous situations
- Self-motivated and driven with excellent teamwork skills
- Comfortable performing in a challenging and constantly changing environment
What we offer
- A career in an international company with global impact
- Development through continuous learning
- Cooperation with driven colleagues across business areas and regions
- Opportunity to work with the best teams in the industry, ranging from international top level scientist to cutting edge process- and production teams and highly creative business- and marketing teams
We look forward to receiving your application including a motivational letter and a CV in English.
Application deadline is December 31st 2017
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 65,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join