Position Summary: Working as part of busy customer service department, assisting customers worldwide.
- Provide customer quotations
- Sales order coordination for all product lines within EMEA.
- Process returns and repair orders through SAP
- Handling customer complaints ensuring effective escalation and action is taken to resolve.
GCSE grades (A*-C) in Maths and English, A-Levels/ NVQ or equivalent
The ideal candiate:
- Experience of Microsoft Word and Excel, familiarity with remaining Microsoft Office programs.
- SAP Experience would be advantageous.
- Fluent in English, plus one other language (Preferably Dutch).
- Strong communication skills (verbal/written).
- Ability to work under pressure while retaining a high degree of accuracy.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment preferred
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed, as an exhaustive list of all employee responsibilities, duties and/or skills required of all personnel so classified.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join