As our Executive Talent Sourcer, you will be a driving force behind our talent attraction and engagement strategy for ensuring we have the right executives, at the right time, in the right places. You will expertly develop and implement business analysis, research and strategic sourcing approaches to engage top executive talent for current and future opportunities within our company.
You will be responsible for managing the search and outreach strategy to proactively identify and engage great executives to Thermo Fisher Scientific. The scope of the role will include but not be limited to leveraging global market talent and industry research, providing talent and market insights and helping to execute a variety of executive Talent Attraction and Acquisitions initiatives.
This role reports to the Director, Executive Talent Acquisition. You and others on the team are knowledgeable influencers and trend setters. Growth of the company is inevitable and so too are the team’s opportunities. Specifically, you’ll:
- Work closely with the Executive Recruiters, Hiring Stakeholders and members across the Talent Platform to provide executive search support in the form of market mapping, industry research and global talent insights
- Be an expert on the Thermo Fisher business as well as that of the industry and adjacent markets to contribute to overall executive talent strategies and workforce planning
- Research, identify and cultivate internal and external executive talent networks that will further progress the company’s executive talent strategy
- Capture and maintain accurate market and prospect information in our Candidate Relationship Management systems in order to provide comprehensive, real time talent and market intelligence
- Work both independently and with the Executive Talent Acquisition team to craft search strategies and develop outreach list that can be used for current and future (opportunistic) roles
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent amount of relevant work experience.
- Seven or more years of leadership recruitment and sourcing experience
- Experience in managing recruiting processes and executive candidate research in either in house or retained search firm.
- Demonstrated knowledge of research methods (tools and frameworks) within the global landscape
- Demonstrated use of talent market insights and data to influence top grade talent decisions within executive leadership
- Experience with in-house Talent Acquisition processes and systems such as Applicant Tracking Systems and CRMs (Kenexa BrassRing and/or FileFinder is strongly preferred)
- Proficiency in MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Strategic agility
- Organisational and learning agility
- External/ internal customer focus mind set
- Dealing with ambiguity
- Action oriented
- Drive for results
- Analytical thinking
- Problem solver
This is an opportunity for you to advance the TA world by being part of a team that is developing and executing on an innovative TA model that seeks to provide tremendous business impact. If you would like to join us as we develop our success story, then this is the place for you!
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join