When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career goals.
Fisher Clinical Services, part of Thermo Fisher Scientific, is a leading provider of global clinical supply chain. With unwavering commitment to service, science and process engineering, Fisher Clinical Services is powered by people with an exceptional commitment to quality, deeply instilled ethics of personal responsibility and unrivaled expertise. We are exclusively focused on serving the packaging and distribution requirements of clinical trials across the world. Whether planning, packaging, labeling, storing, or distributing the important supplies needed to perform clinical research, for more than 27 years Fisher Clinical Services has been committed to delivering the highest possible value while ensuring adherence to the highest level of quality, performance, reliability and sustainability standards. http://www.fisherclinicalservices.com/
- Applies Good Manufacturing Principles in all areas of responsibility
- Demonstrates and promotes company vision
- Conducts all activities in a safe and efficient manner
- Maintenance of Accounting Policies and related manuals to ensure effective internal control
- Supports the internal audit team and external audit process
- Compares performance with operating plans and standards; reports and interprets the results of operations
- Assist North America site management in developing an adequate plan for efficient operations including maximizing revenue, margin expansion, sales forecast accuracy, expense budget management, and development of cost standards
- Completes other projects and ad hoc analysis as needed by the controller
- Maintenance of accounting policies and related manuals to ensure effective internal control
- Ensures adherence to US GAAP
- Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Arts degree in Accounting.
- CPA and five plus years or more of industry or public accounting experience.
- A Master’s Degree in the Finance area is highly desirable.
- Good communication skills
- Computer aptitude in the following areas: Hyperion, CODA, and Microsoft Office
- Demonstrated problem-solving ability
- Ability to perform rigorous data analysis
- The ability to solve problems under stress and in financial and non-financial areas would be extremely helpful to the organization.
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join