• Manages the delivery of all technical and service aspects of projects and studies for clients.
• Determines the preliminary design of the study and evaluates and understands the study.
• Serves as the internal link within the company and will have direct contact with all internal departments and direct one on one contact with external customers.
• Initiates the involvement of appropriate departments, maintaining continuous communication with those departments, and ensures the work delivered to customers is of a consistently high standard.
• Attends Project Meetings at the business or customer site. Leads and represents the business at kick off meetings as required by the customer.
• Leads and facilitates customer teleconferences, visits and audits as required, and provides timely provision of customer reports and updates.
• Interacts with Quality Assurance/Regulatory personnel to drive Problem Reports to closure.
• Ensures customer needs are properly translated into quotation, and has responsibility to monitor and amend the quote and budget as required.
• Provides accurate and timely financial forecasting and reporting.
• Responsible for revenue recognition for projects and verifies final production information for Accounting Department prior to invoices release.
• Participates in cross-functional business process improvement activities as required.
• Works closely together with the account manager to gain overall customer satisfaction.
• Applies Good Manufacturing Principles in all areas of responsibility.
• Demonstrates and promotes the company vision.
• Requires understanding and competent use of SOPs required by company Quality standards.
• Requires excellent organizational, planning, verbal, written and numerical skills with the ability to
analyze and define solutions and manage multiple tasks to meet strict deadlines.
• Requires strong and effective communicator with the ability to effectively present information
and respond to questions from groups of managers and clients.
• Requires ability to develop strong customer management skills; proactively anticipates,
understands, and responds to the needs of clients to meet or exceed their expectations.
• Requires knowledge of all internal systems associated with projects (i.e. Salesforce, GPMS,
• Requires previous work experience in Healthcare /GMP / GxP
• Requires previous work experience in GDP / Distribution / Logistics
• Requires strong interpersonal and communication skills to include excellent relationship building.
• Requires proven experience with customers in a dynamic environment.
• Management experience is a plus.
• Proven track record achieved via Lean / 6-sigma / Operational Excellence is a plus.
• Dangerous Goods, Customs, Cold Chain management experience would be a key differentiator.
• Prefer Certification in Project/Study Management by a recognized institution in project management.
• Prefer accredited college, university or recognized professional degree, preferably in a health related field. Prefer advanced degree in a health related field.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join