Job Title: Content Strategy Manager
Requisition ID: 58953BR
Location: Carlsbad, CA
When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career goals.
How will you make an impact?
We are looking for a talented and experienced Content Strategy Manager to join the Biosciences Division’s (BID) Integrated Market Development team. The Content Strategy Manager will lead the development and execution of the division’s content strategy to support high-visibility, high-impact campaigns and projects, and will be responsible for articulating how the strategy will improve our customer experience through the buying journey.
What will you do?
- Match global life science and content marketing mega trends with business objectives to develop and manage a global content strategy for BID
- Develop content frameworks that are scalable and flexible enough to support the needs of the division’s campaigns, various channels, regions and businesses
- Perform detailed content audits within the division, identify gaps and develop plans to address
- Develop impactful brand and thought leadership content
- Oversee content production guidelines
- Define content governance standards for divisional campaigns (and other projects as required)
- Lead advocacy and thought leadership for effective content strategy and content marketing
- Lead operating mechanisms to share content strategies with various stakeholders
- Perform market research, gap analyses and competitor research to identify content opportunities and threats and develop strategies to leverage or mitigate each respectively
- Work with the analytics, digital and demand generation teams to develop and report out metrics for content performance measurement and improvement
How will you get here?
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 5 years content strategy/ development experience
- Understanding of analytical data and its role in content strategy and design
- Excellent verbal and written communication/ presentation skills
- Independent problem solver
- Competent and confident collaborator with leadership, business leaders, creative and technical personnel
- Ability to work in a deadline, metric-driven environment and handle multiple conflicting priorities
- A strong sense of integrity, work ethic and positive can-do attitude
- Experience or background in the life science, biotech, healthcare or pharmaceutical industries, a plus
- Lead generation
- Campaign management and tactical marketing
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 65,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.
Apply today! http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join