Based On-Site – Paisley
We are currently building a great talent acquisition team in UK & Ireland and are now looking for a new talented colleague with real integrity and drive to join us on our journey. If you are passionate about playing an active part in shaping the future of talent acquisition and bringing in the very best talent to the company, and most importantly – you like to have fun while doing so. This is a great opportunity for you…
As a Recruiter based at our Paisley site you will be responsible for attracting and hiring premier talent at our Paisley sites, while always striving to provide a first class candidate and hiring team experience. You’ll serve as the functional advisory for Talent Acquisition, accountable for working towards the talent acquisition strategy for Thermo Fisher Scientific. You’ll serve as a key advisor on best-practices in the Talent Acquisition world – from sourcing strategies to employer branding and everything in between. And, probably most fun, you’ll be an ambassador of our corporate culture, serving as a connector between teams, departments and people.
- Provide professional support and service in the selection and hiring of highly qualified talent
- Work closely with a variety of hiring managers to attract, source, screen, interview and evaluate candidates
- Develop and implement recruitment strategies and planning for all openings
- Actively use social media to promote our opportunities, Employer Brand and EVP
- Provide input to the event schedule for your roles and represent Thermo Fisher Scientific at job fairs, university days etc.
- Build talent pipelines for roles within your areas of responsibility
- Support other colleagues within Talent Acquisition team as often as possible
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, or other related discipline, or the equivalent knowledge and experience
- Substantial and relevant experience from human resources talent acquisition role, ideally from a highly matrix, global environment
- Experience of directly sourcing talent
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to interact well with all levels both internally & externally
- Working knowledge of common HR concepts, practices and procedures is strongly preferred
- Experience with IBM Kenexa, ATS is helpful
- Strong relationship building skills essential
- Ability and willingness to work in ambiguous situations
- Accurate and with attention to detail
- Self-motivated, independent, enthusiastic and driven
- Willing to travel when needed for interviews, career fairs, team meetings etc.
Application Deadline: Thursday 14th December 2017
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join