Paisley – Inchinnan
In this role you will lead, execute and measure the Events Plan for your dedicated business division. You will work closely with your marketing stakeholders to position Thermo Fisher Scientific as the Leader in Serving Science and drive revenue growth. This role requires a strong team player and project manager, able to align and drive teams to work alongside the Event process and internal guidelines whilst working under tight time schedules.
With this position comes a commitment to helping internal customers reach further with every event initiative and meet their event objectives, by continually refining services and processes to satisfy evolving needs.
In this role you will report to the Life Science Solutions EMEA Events Manager.
- Own the divisional Events plan from planning to full implementation and measurement, ensuring alignment with key stakeholders (division marketing, local sales team and other marketing operations partners)
- Drive lead generation and conversion into revenue to ensure growth through events
- Establish close collaboration with key stakeholders (divisional marketing, sales, other marketing teams) to align event strategies and tactics with annual marketing plans.
- Manage internal project teams set up to plan and execute on individual events in order to deliver pre-defined goals and key performance indicators
- Collaborate with partner teams (Marketing Project Management, Marketing Communications, CRM, Digital, etc.) to successfully plan and deliver on events strategy
- Liaise with external suppliers (creative agencies, booth production suppliers, mail houses, etc.) to design, produce and deliver events assets, requiring an excellent knowledge of effective event operation processes, production and deliverables.
- Continuously improve the Thermo Fisher Scientific brands recognition through our events deliverables to position Thermo Fisher Scientific as the World Leader in Serving Science.
- Continuously seek innovative ways to communicate and engage with customers through events
- Analyse and report on divisional and regional events results and pro-actively provide recommendations for future event planning
- Control and manage events regional budget
- Drive customer data acquisition and profiling through events tactics
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join