Advance the delivery of meaningful people analytics and insights in support of HR and business objectives in this exciting and newly created intern role. This will include people reporting services and tools, detailed statistical analysis to identify actionable insights and building predictive models. The insights from this function will be used to drive people investments and talent management decisions and assess HR program effectiveness. This position will create and analyze large data sets of internal and external data and communicate the results across the organization in a way that informs and drives action.
- Employs strong consulting skills and business acumen to advise business leaders on workforce opportunities to drive optimization of our investments and global talent management decisions
- Communicate recommendations on initiatives and influence leaders through data, analytics, and thoughtful interpretation of findings
- Provides support to the HR function in the areas of people metrics, reporting and advanced and predictive analytics.
- Use a variety of established quantitative and qualitative methods (including surveys, focus groups, database mining, etc.) to gather, analyze, and interpret research data and derive useful information for key business initiatives, working across and synchronizing multiple data sources.
- Participate in evaluation, reporting, and analysis to understand effectiveness of new initiatives and identify trends and make predictions.
- Create, maintain and ensure quality and integrity of key HR data sets, reports and metrics.
- Research and analyze data to identify trends, uncover potential issues and work with HRBPs and other HR functions to develop recommendations.
- Use fact-based solutions and data analysis to help influence changes to operations, process or programs
- Project-based collaboration with leaders where most needed for high-impact results and long-term growth
- Gather data and prepare standard and ad-hoc HR reports, scorecards/dashboards, executive presentations and analyses on key HR metrics utilizing Workday, external systems, MS Excel, MS Access, MS Word and MS PowerPoint.
- Provides guidance, training and subject matter expertise to teams and employees in asking appropriate questions, selecting the right metrics, interpreting the data and translating data into actionable recommendations
- Assist with developing and maintaining global reporting standards
- Assist with creation and management of analytics advisory board
- Working on bachelor’s degree in Business, Information Systems, Mathematics, Engineering or equivalent years of experience
- 1+ year experience in HR Analytics and/or data analysis
- Demonstrated expert level technical skills in MS Excel (advanced formulas, data manipulation, macros, and charting) , MS Access (database design and reporting functionality) and MS Powerpoint
- Strong understanding of HR Systems & Process in large, complex organizations
- Candidate must be a self-starter who possess strong customer focus, command skills, comfortable implementing change, and dealing with ambiguity.
- Advanced analytical, problem solving, and organization skills
- Experience with statistical techniques like regression and predictive modeling, data mining, text analytics, survey sampling, and data collection strategies
- Strong presentation, delivery and visualization skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong relationship building skills in order to acquire trust of business partners
- Ability to manage change effectively always mindful of technology, business processes, and systems implications
- Must exhibit strong security and confidentiality practices
- Must thrive in a fast paced environment where multi-tasking and prioritizing is necessary
- Ideal candidate would have previous Workday experience
- Demonstrated ability to build complex statistical models needed to understand issues and forecast impacts of change.
- Microsoft Power BI, Tableau, Workday, R, Python experience