When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career goals.
Priority Solutions International, part of Thermo Fisher Scientific, is a Life Science specialty logistics provider. Our focus on product integrity across the full supply chain including samples, urgent care and trade product is best-in-class and aligned with Life Science Quality Assurance requirements. Our industry business intelligence across multiple clients, adherence to regulatory requirements and deviation prevention mechanisms provides both tangible and intangible cost savings. This is why the largest global pharmaceutical companies have come to rely on us to support their very specific logistics needs. http://www.prioritysolutions.com
Client Customer Service
- Responsible for client interfacing via both phone and electronic correspondence such as email for compliance related issues on export procedures.
- Responsible to confirm with client terms of sale and carriage.
- Responsible for problem resolution for clients & partners.
- Responsible for quoting of consignments.
- Responsible for communication with client on consignment status directly as well as via Transportation Management System (TMS) for all state changes of shipments including issues.
- Responsible for, checking against all known shippers, and denied parties list and obtaining all related documentation
- Responsible to adhere to escalation procedure if there is a deviation from SLA and/or Standard Operating Procedures
- Follow all relevant Standard Operating Procedures, client protocols, and quality criteria in accordance with good manufacturing practices in all areas of responsibility.
- Provide essential information, timely to client and internal staff
- Provides quotes to customer in accordance with PSI quoting process and according to the customer’s expectations
- Responsible to update all TMS systems with quote requests and process quotes
- Responsible to confirm consignments have been inspected for carriage and are in agreement with documentation provided.
- Responsible to ensure dangerous goods consignments are inspected and handled per IATA/ICAO instructions.
- Responsible for routing of consignments via air carrier, ocean line or ground carrier for cost effectiveness and within time perimeters established.
- Responsible for arranging consignments for tender to selected carrier.
- Responsible for processing AES (automatic export system) reporting to US Census
- Responsible to ensure clearance of consignments are completed and required documentation received from customs broker.
- Responsible for monitoring the P & L of consignments
- Responsible for entering A/P & A/R charges information into TMS billing system within established service level agreed upon ETA’s.
- Responsible for creation of consignments documentation including but not limited to:
- Master air bill, House air bill, manifest, labels, pickup alerts, bill of ladings, and certificate of origins, dispatch letter, flight details, and enhanced security forms.
- Responsible for creation of pre alert documentation for consignments
- Responsible for uploading various documents that pertain to each shipment into all TMS systems.
- Responsible for creating and submitting reports on a deadline, based on shipment data, including, volume, metrics, and accounts.
- Responsible to send the brokers all documents for import shipment and confirm receipt of documents.
Good Distribution Practices
- Complies with Warehouse and Good Distribution policies and Standard Operation Procedures.
- Sorts and stores cold chain products in appropriate temperature controlled rooms, as required.
- Assembles customer orders from stock and places orders on pallets or shelves, or conveys orders to packing station or shipping department, in a FEFO/FIFO manner or as specified by the client.
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join