- Performs the physical tasks related to movement of inventory whether it be shipping, receiving, movement within the factory or warehouse, etc.
- Data entry relating to the movement of material.
- Inventory verification for quality and count accuracy including cycle counting and reconciliation.
- Responsible for proper counts and adjustments of inventory.
- Examines inventory, rejects material that is damaged, misrouted or otherwise unacceptable.
- Ensures that products with Limited Shelf Life are properly marked and stored according to product information.
- Examines, stocks and distributes inventory and non-inventory material including stocking parts and distributing to the factory lines and distribution of finished goods to customers.
- Performs Material Movements in system.
- Reorders material controlled under external kanban system as well as packaging supplies.
- May be required to be certified to drive forklift.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must be able to work independently and drive tasks to completion.
- Must possess excellent verbal, written, and organizational skills.
- Must be able to operate a computer and be proficient using MS Office products (Word, Excel, Internet Explorer, etc.).
- Demonstrate Thermo Fisher Scientific values – Integrity, Intensity, Innovation and Involvement.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- 2+ years of related experience required preferably in a manufacturing environment.
- May require experience in driving a fork-lift / order-picker.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 65,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join