When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work. Surrounded by collaborative colleagues, you’ll have the support and opportunities that only a global leader can give you. Our respected, growing organization has an exceptional strategy for the near term and beyond. Take your place on our strong team, and help us make significant contributions to the world.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create PO and release PO to supplier. Follow order status from PO released till goods arrival.
- Weekly review on open POs with suppliers, pushing delivery on pastdue/long aging/urgent orders to support commercial revenue target. Have revenue driven sense to support business.
- Monitor supplier performance and aims to manage supplier lead time. Organize conference call with supplier on time for performance review. Be KPI driven on supplier management.
- Cross function communicate to optimize process. Support supply team for inventory control.
- Involve in project assigned by team leader.
- Bachelor degree is required.
- Experience in purchasing/order management is required, customer service sense is more preferred.
- SAP experience and basic English communication skill is required.
- Data analysis skill is more preferred.
- Team worker with open mind, and have good communication skill. Can dealer with multiple tasks and work under high pressure.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 56,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join