Key Account Manager, Animal Health, Russia & CIS.
Preferred Location: Moscow
Language requirements: Russian and English
When you’re part of Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do challenging work, and be part of a team that values performance, quality and innovation. As part of a successful, growing global organization you will be encouraged to perform at your best. With revenues of $17 billion and the largest investment in R&D in the industry, we give our people the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
- Consistently achieve or exceed the territory sales plan by applying a working knowledge of Professional, Consultative and Strategic Selling skills to maintain existing business, developing incremental business in existing accounts, and conducting cold calls to develop new accounts.
- Demonstrate use of selling skills in the field, such as making good opening statements, rapidly establishing a rapport with the customer, asking effective open questions, creating the value proposition and closing.
- Participate in, and in some cases lead sales training programs as presented by the company to develop appropriate selling skills consistent with the Company philosophy, policies and procedures.
- Maintain effective business relationships, at all levels within assigned accounts to influence purchasing decisions.
- Maintain and execute a Strategic Business Plan for the assigned territory to demonstrate effective territory planning and management skills.
- Develop profiles of key accounts to identify key decision makers, influencers and opinion leaders.
- Host and assist product shows.
- Maintain and increase current customer database through Company customer relations management software (Siebel CRM).
- Analyse and capitalise on territory opportunities with the greatest ROI. Communicate key competitive activities, trends, and changing customer development plans and priorities, which includes emerging customers.
- Attain or exceed assigned sales goals, profit goals, and market share goals consistently with respect to expense guidelines.
- Implement account specific strategic plans.
- Requires a Bachelor’s Degree in Biology, Molecular Biology, Biochemistry or related field
- A degree is Veterinary Science would also be beneficial; as well as the equivalent knowledge and experience in the Animal Health sector
- Veterinary background is preferred
- Lab and sales experience required.
- In-depth knowledge of Molecular Biology / Virology / Bacteriology / Vaccines is required.
- Knowledge of accounts in territory preferred
- Experience with customer contact, teaching or public speaking helpful.
- Experience of IVGN and ABI and LSI products helpful.
- Demonstrated proficiency with computer applications, including MS Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, or like programs helpful.
- High level of motivation, ready to travel across Russia / CIS and Western Europe
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 50,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.