Position Summary: The position is based in the Warehouse Operations area and requires the individual to work in accordance with documented procedures / standards in order to complete duties within the allotted timescales and to customer specification and to supervise small teams of Associates. This is a fast paced position that constantly requires a high volume of productivity and accuracy. The industry sector demands strict quality, product integrity and high levels of accuracy.
· Maintain safe and clean work environment by following current good manufacturing practices (GMP) and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs); complying with legal regulations.
· Take ownership for delivery of quality at all times.
· Highlight and propose solutions to any H&S risk, near miss or accidents.
· Follow and maintain compliance to all Standard Operating Procedures(SOPs) through training and refresher programmes
· Effectively communicate with other departments.
· Supervise a small team focusing on job and schedule accomplishment.
· Assist in the identification and correction of problems to prevent down-time.
· Undertake any other duties on an ad-hoc basis as required by the Line Manager.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join