Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. is the world leader in serving science, with revenues of more than $20 billion and approximately 65,000 employees globally. Our mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. We help our customers accelerate life sciences research, solve complex analytical challenges, improve patient diagnostics, deliver medicines to market and increase laboratory productivity. Through our premier brands – Thermo Scientific, Applied Biosystems, Invitrogen, Fisher Scientific and Unity Lab Services – we offer an unmatched combination of innovative technologies, purchasing convenience and comprehensive services.
Thermo Fisher Scientific Baltics, UAB successfully expands its activities and invites to a friendly and more than 750 employees team:
INTERNAL COMMUNICATION MANAGER
Main Responsibilities/Key Duties:
- Developing and leading the company’s internal communication strategy.
- Implementing internal communications plans to strengthen company’s culture and employee involvement.
- Managing the day-to-day internal communications activities.
- Preparing presentations to support leadership team and speeches geared toward employees and stakeholders.
- Managing internal social communication channels.
- Overseeing the annual communications budget and ensuring its use is fully maximized.
- Undertaking other duties as may be reasonably required from time to time.
- University degree (communication, marketing, PR, media).
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
- Previous experience (at least 5 years) as a communications manager for a similar organization would be a strong advantage.
- A proven ability to lead communications strategies.
- Strong writing, editing, proofreading, layout and design, professional printing/publishing skills are essential, including ability to present concepts verbally.
- Highly articulate individual with excellent written communications and presentation skills are essential.
- Self-motivated with a positive and professional approach to management.
The company offers:
- The innovative environment of the rapidly growing international company.
- An exciting opportunity to be part of a dynamic global organization and work with experienced professionals.
- High performing, driven and supportive working culture and outstanding development possibilities to increase your potential.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join