Job ID :
China - Mainland China - Shanghai
- Prepare review package for Country level monthly/quarterly business review
- Partnership with shared service functional team, responsible for forecast, AOP and spending control
- Work closely with division finance partners to understand significant variance vs plan and PY
- Conduct monthly closing data uploading to Hyperion
- Prepare and build assumptions for annual operating plan
- Perform special projects and ad-hoc financial reporting as required
- 5+ years of experience in financial planning & analysis for manufacturing and commercial operations within a large multinational company.
- Demonstrated history of driving businesses to improve processes and performance.
- Strong track record of accurate and timely financial reporting.
- CPA/ACCA/CMA certification is preferred;
- Effective verbal and written communication skills in English & Chinese
- Bachelor degree in Finance preferred
- Power user of Microsoft Excel
- Hyperion Enterprise and ERP system (e.g. SAP) experience preferred.