Job Title: Market Operations Specialist - 12 month FTC
Requisition ID: 59139BR
Location: UK and Europe
About Thermo Fisher Scientific
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE: TMO) is the world leader in serving science, with revenues of more than $20 billion and approximately 65,000 employees globally. Our mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. We help our customers accelerate life sciences research, solve complex analytical challenges, improve patient diagnostics, deliver medicines to market and increase laboratory productivity. Through our premier brands – Thermo Scientific, Applied Biosystems, Invitrogen, Fisher Scientific and Unity Lab Services – we offer an unmatched combination of innovative technologies, purchasing convenience and comprehensive services.
The successful Market Operations Specialist will be responsible to develop and manage the execution of tactical initiatives for tradeshows, events and sales support across EMEA to specific market groups. Drive demand generation and revenue for LCD business units in line with company AOP and agreed targets.
In line with agreed plans, the Marketing Operations Specialist will be dedicated to supporting all business units within LCD, ensuring adherence to brand, legal and quality requirements. The Marketing Operations Specialist is an experienced professional who partners closely with Business Unit Marketing Development Teams delivering the full breadth of LCD commercial marketing capabilities, enabling them to meet their strategic objective.
- Operations: Development and management of EMEA trade shows and events. Ensure promotional, advertising materials, sales collateral and PR are planned and executed on utilizing internal and external resources in accordance with the LCD marketing plan. For larger trade shows interface with corporate and leverage capabilities aligned with EMEA capabilities
- Metrics: Develop reporting tools and metrics dashboards to support ROI analysis
- Project Management: Manage a rolling 12 month tradeshow, events and sales support roadmap in line with Market Development, Sales Channels, Commercial and Finance teams
- Sales support – Manage literature fulfilment, literature inventory (ensuring sufficient quantity, replenishing low stock and ensuring inclusion on the website), promotional merchandise, customer product samples, promotional flyers, regional sales communications, regional channel execution, sales rep communications and any unique support requirements for the EMEA region. Provide and report on any associated regional analytics in a timely manner. Creature and distribute chemicals chat monthly e-newsletter
- Budget: Monitor and report all project expenses and process invoices with accounts payable for marketing operation projects
- Channel Alignment: Coordinates with channel marketing teams to deliver harmonized support for tradeshows and events and any required sales support
- Process Improvement: Embrace and participate in PPI initiatives to identify improvements and cost savings to the business
- Other Duties: Projects maybe assigned at the discretion of the Senior Marketing Operations Manage
- Ethics: Effectively performs duties whilst acting at all times in accordance with the Dignity at Work Policy, Code of Business Conduct and Ethics and our values of Integrity, Intensity, Innovation and Involvement
- Travel: Up to 10% travel may be necessary dependent upon project requirement
- Bachelor's degree in journalism, communication, or marketing
- CIM Diploma in Marketing
- 2+ years experience in at marketing manager/specialist level for within the chemistry/life science market or similar products and technology
- Proven track record of managing multiple projects in a fast-paced marketing environment with a demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and stay within budget
- Proven ability to conceive and develop creative ideas and cost-effective solutions for technical products and solution groups
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to gain consensus and facilitate decision making processes within a matrixed environment
- Strong computer skills, especially MS Excel, Word, and PPT
- Ability to interact with and effectively influence different personalities and cultural/divisional perspectives to achieve consensus.
- Up to 10% Travel
- Recruiter: Alverina Corion, Alverina.email@example.com
- At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 65000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join