When you join us at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll be part of a smart, driven team that shares your passion for exploration and discovery. With revenues of $20 billion and the largest investment in R&D in the industry, we give our people the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
We are currently searching for a talented Senior Scientist who will lead the technical development of new products for biopharmaceutical testing.
- Lead the technical development of new products for biopharmaceutical testing.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to construct, maintain and update BOMs for pharma kits.
- Issue and track engineering changes to sustain product manufacturing.
- Interact with reagent manufacturers to transfer and scale up new reagent formulations and keep manufacturing methods and related documents up to date.
- Independently plan and execute experiments to test new formulations and effects of process changes.
- Participate in large-scale team experimental projects such as reagent stability and formulation guard banding.
- Critically analyze complex data, interpret and integrate experimental results with project objectives.
- Support on-market product activities including custom projects, develop applications and support product management in writing white papers.
- A PhD degree Chemistry, Biochemistry, Molecular Biology or a related field with up to 6 years of industry experience or Master's degree with 8-10 years’ experience or Bachelor's degree with >10 years’ experience.
- Experience in manufacturing process development and product validation and verification.
- Strong document control experience. Excellent writing skills.
- Demonstrated ability to adapt, develop and document new analytical methodologies as required, transferring methods from R&D environment to Manufacturing for routine use in material and product testing as required.
- Solid understanding of qPCR, Capillary Electrophoresis, Next Gen Sequencing, Liquid Chromatography and Protein products would be a key differentiator.
- Experience with Enterprise Resource Planning software, such as Agile, E1, SAP, is preferred.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and ability to work with a cross-functional team.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 65,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join