We are looking for a hands-on and reliable operator for our manufacturing operation in Penrose. In this role, you will be responsible for producing sterile liquid products and supporting day-to-day manufacturing to ensure a smooth and effective operation.
You’ll be part of a friendly and dynamic team that supports the development of life changing drugs & vaccines.
- Operating semi-automated and automated manufacturing equipment.
- Maintaining batch records and procedures
- Maintaining equipment and facility in proper operating condition
- Performing activities in controlled work environment
- Confidently communicate with your peers and team leaders.
- Work unsupervised in a safe manner
- Solve problems in a practical way
- Bring energy and enthusiasm to your work
- Apply your learning and experience to the job
- Understand GMP processes and documentation
You’ll be working the 9.00am – 5.30pm Monday to Friday shift.
We offer our employees on-going learning and development opportunities on the job and through our own on-line University.
So if you want to take control of your career and work for a market leading global company, apply now.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join