When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work. Surrounded by collaborative colleagues, you’ll have the support and opportunities that only a global leader can give you. Our respected, growing organization has an exceptional strategy for the near term and beyond. Take your place on our strong team, and help us make significant contributions to the world.
The role covers a variety of responsibilities. The following give a good indication of those:
- Support the understanding of operational performance with a focus on operational improvement through daily, weekly and monthly reporting of KPIs.
- Support data generation and analysis for monthly Management Operations Reviews using PPI tools such as 5-Why’s.
- Daily reporting of Operations Financial KPI’s.
- Perform daily financial reports for the Operations Team that track inventory, revenue by business unit, backlog reporting, and non-conforming stock.
- Assist with determining root cause analysis and counter measures across areas of operational performance.
- Develop additional reports, as needed, that would support improvements to manufacturing and operational KPI’s.
- Support creation/extension of material masters in SAP. Serve as backup for all material master changes, including SAP support for the Quality Team.
- Support SAP ECC 6.0 from a finance perspective; work order variances; costing and future price changes on purchased parts.
- Support the SIOP Process, making changes to financial targets when required to support the Divisional production plan.
- Support Teams that are chartered to improve inventory goals.
- Serve as a resource to Operations for developing and using query tools in SAP.
- 3-4 years working in SAP ECC 6.0
- High proficiency with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint or similar software with strong knowledge of macros and other advanced Excel techniques.
- Strong project management and presentation skills
- High levels of intensity, innovation, involvement and integrity.
- Accountability, accuracy, clear and concise communication skills.
- BA/BS degree an advantage
Key Success Factors:
- Enthusiasm to work as a team player within a highly matrixed organization.
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritize to meet deadlines.
- Confidence to interact with all levels of the organization.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Applies strong analytical skills to influence business decisions
- Strong documentation skills of standard operating procedures.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join